Mahanidhi Madan Gopal Das Maharaj: The great Gaudiya rasika acarya, Sri Prabodhananda Sarasvati, lived many years in Vrndavana worshiping Sri Sri Radha-Govinda. His many deep realizations and intimate ‘nitya-lila’ visions appear in his wonderful books – Sri Radha Rasa Sudhanidhi.
Speaking as a realized Vraja ‘bhajananandi’ saint, Sarasvatipada reveals SIX ATTRIBUTES ONE NEEDS to live in Vrindavan and attain perfection in Radha-Krishna bhajana.
If you are living in Vrndavana already, or considering it, then please study these six. Sincerely and repeatedly try to think, feel and see the reality of Vraja vasa through these sublime truths.
- “To live in Vrndavana (śrī-vṛndāvanam-āvaset), you must feel that Radha-Muralidhara’s lotus feet are the one and only object of your love, rādhā-muralīdhar-āṅghri-kamala-premaika-mātrīyate.
- You must think that other’s wives are your mothers, mātrī-yaty-aparāṅganāṁ.
You must think that one who severely rebukes you is your own family member, gotrīyat-yati-tarjan-ādiṣu.
- You must think that all moving and non-moving living entities in Vrindavan are your own lovely children, sthira-caraṁ-sattvaṁ-su-putrīyate.
- You must see your envious haters as great friends, mahā-mitrīyate-dveṣiṣu.
- And, you must see your own body as a stranger to you, the eternal soul within, yaḥ-svāṅge-anya-gātrīyate (Vrndavana-mahimamrta 8.81).
Shri Dhama Vrndavana ki jai! Nitya Vrajavasa ki jai!
Radha-Govinda Yugala nitya kunjavilasa seva ki jai!
Jai Jai Sri Radhe!